Sounds and Silence

Cassette-SFXOne of the critical parts of building ‘Gamers Behaving Badly’ properly is having the right music and proper sound effects. I’m happy to report that those problems have been solved. Music for the series is being provided by the good folks at Dronolan’s Tower. Their music is pretty badass, provides the right mood and feel for this first season and makes an excellent backdrop for your own games.

Since this is a show about the exploits of a group of tabletop gamers, you need proper sound effects to help draw your ears into the story and action (and general misadventure) as it happens around the table. Plate Mail Games, makers of a rather wide variety of ambient sounds and mixes is helping to provide that. Again, excellent, affordable backdrops for your own games. Certainly worth a look.

As far as an update on the series itself, by the time you read this, the first episode will be nearly complete and the second and possibly third ep “roughed in.”

7 comments for “Sounds and Silence

1. February 24, 2016 at 10:37 am

Adrian and Michael Pastore, each 44, of Westfield, N. L.,
    have covered this ground using their 10-year-old son Gabriel.

2. February 27, 2016 at 11:34 am

Thank you for your site post. Velupe and I have been saving for our new e-book on this sucjebt matter and your post has made us all to save the money. Your thoughts really responded to all our problems. In fact, a lot more than what we had acknowledged ahead of the time we came across your fantastic blog. I no longer nurture doubts including a troubled mind because you have attended to our needs above. Thanks

3. May 15, 2016 at 8:21 pm

Sorry, I mean neo-socialists, which seek to enslave [control and tax] the means of production rather than wishing to own it outright. And take advantage of every “crisis” to expand on these powers.

4. June 9, 2016 at 11:54 am

Hello my friend! I want to say that this article is amazing, nice written and include almost all significant infos. I’d like to see more posts like this .

5. July 20, 2016 at 9:20 am

‘Revisit the conversation’ has to be the fourth point. To remember a detail, an event, a feeling shared, etc and to pursue it in a follow up conversation demonstrates that what was shared was important and has been retained. It shows that the conversation wasn’t a momentary polite interest but a genuine continuing commitment.

6. July 21, 2016 at 8:29 am

Great post, know how you feel about leaving HRH, I am the exact same, I know I am over protective but I think it is justified because of the Doc's autism and his issues with communication. I am already having serious panic attacks about leaving him when I go to China this day ten weeks. Must be so brilliant to hear Mama.

7. November 25, 2016 at 4:37 am

”Cunningham is vague about his life. He seems to have all the money heneeds, but not from a rich family. The director of this documentary, asks: “You don’t need to? answer this,but have you ever had a romantic relationship? Bill is delighted bythe question and laughs spontaneously: “Are you asking if I’m gay?” Hedoesn’t say if he is or not, but his reply seems to suggest that hewasn’t raised to think much about sex and doesn’t. He loves his worktoo much.” – ROGER EBERT review